Do you have undiscovered talents as an artist? Do you have a secret desire to design the 2023 Walk & Roll T-Shirt? If you answered YES to either of these questions, then SBC wants to see your talent!
The SBC 2023 Walk & Rolls T-Shirt Design Contest is now open to any youth or adult living with spina bifida, their friends, family, or community members! There are two age-categories for design submission, youth (0-17 years of age) and adults (18 and above). Design entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday, June 16th . Two (2) semi-finalists from each age category will be chosen and will receive a $25 Amazon E- Gift Card. The Winner will receive $100, and their design printed on the SBC 2023 Walk & Roll T-shirt.
What you need to know (the basics):
• Your design should be inspired by the theme for this year’s Walk & Rolls “looking forward “
• Your design will be on the front of the T-shirt (White)
• Maximum size of design is 8.5” x 11.”
• The SBC logo must appear. Do not alter, redesign, redraw, modify, distort or alter the design in any way. No patterns or design may be on the logo.
• Do not use color photographic images.
• The design must be wholly original. By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold the rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyrighted materials, images/copies found on the internet, unless clearly marked as published under a creative commons license.
Contest rules and guidelines may be found on the 2023 Walk & Roll T-Shirt Design Contest page.
If you have any questions, please contact Rhonda.