Will you be an SBCC “GEM” (Giving Every Month) supporter? As a “GEM” you will become a member of a special group of our most valued supporters dedicated to assisting those living with spina bifida in our service area in honor of our 50th anniversary. Funds generated from this campaign will be used for programming to promote physical and mental health awareness.
So how can I become a “GEM”?
- By choosing to make a recurring $50 monthly gift by January 31, 2022, continuing until December 3, 2022
Why should I become a “GEM”?
- It’s EASY – Your donation will occur automatically each month. It is easier to fold into your budget than a one-time gift. And, unlike your Netflix account there won’t be any price hikes – so you can just “set-it and forget it”. You won’t have to remember to write a check, buy a stamp or visit our website on a specific date. Plus, without the additional paper, consider it a greener way to support SBCC.
What are the benefits of becoming a “GEM”?
- YOU will be making an IMPACT ALL YEAR LONG with your monthly, recurring gift. If your employer offers matching funds opportunities, this is a great way to DOUBLE the IMPACT!
- YOU will be recognized (with your approval) on our website, in our bi-weekly E-News, on our social media sites, at the 2022 Walk & Roll, and at our 50-year celebration in October.
- You will receive a quarterly update highlighting the impact member donations have made.
- YOU will also receive a “GEM” swag bag consisting of items commemorating our 50th year!
How do I sign-up to become a “GEM”?
- Click here to become a “GEM”
What if I am unable to give $50 per month, but would like to make a one-time or lesser recurring monthly gift?
- Any amount makes an IMPACT, and we appreciate each gift that we receive.
- The donation form allows you to change the amount of your recurring donation.
- To make a one-time or recurring monthly gift please visit the SBCC website and select 50th anniversary under the “donation to be used for” tab to customize your gift.
If you have any questions regarding our $50 for 50 campaign, please contact Rhonda.