The Cincinnati Pops Orchestra is proud to present a Sensory-Friendly Lollipops in partnership with Starting Our Adventure Right (SOAR) program at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
Where: Music Hall
When: JAN 26, 2024 FRI 5:30 – 7 pm
Cost: $5 tickets
Original music by Ben Folds iteration on Goldilocks & the Three Bears comes to life on the Music Hall stage. Come early for the Family Fun Zone with Music Lab and a craft activity with Visionaries + Voices. (Family Fun Zone 5:30pm-6:15pm then Performance 6:15pm-7pm)
How is a Sensory-Friendly event different?
• House lights are a little brighter
• Accessible seating and amenities
• Moving around, entry and exit to the theater and noise is not restricted
• Trained volunteers, ushers, and staff are here to help provide a quality experience for yourself and your family
• Multiple designated quiet areas in the hall for audience member use
Pre-visit stories and other preparatory materials are available at cincinnatipops.org/sensory-friendly
Call today or order online: 513.381.3300 – cincinnatipops.org. A number of accessible and companion seats are available. Please let the Box Office know when ordering your tickets to best accommodate your specific needs.
For questions or further assistance please contact Amber Ostaszewski, Director of Audience Engagement at 859.360.9693 or firstname.lastname@example.org