On February 25th – 27th, the entire Spina Bifida community will come together for two days of education and networking opportunities focused on Spina Bifida advocacy, research, and support.
They meet virtually with Members of Congress to share Spina Bifida stories, experiences, and advocate for policies to improve the quality of life for everyone impacted by Spina Bifida.
After learning about the “ask” from SBA and convening with others from their region, participants meet virtually with Members of Congress on the 27th to share Spina Bifida stories, experiences, and advocate for policies to improve the quality of life for everyone impacted by Spina Bifida.
Teal On The Hill participants have an opportunity to:
• Connect with others in the Spina Bifida community.
• Advocate for access and care.
• Educate decision-makers on topics that affect your day-to-day life.
• Learn about the legislative process and how your voice can make an impact locally and nationally.
• Share your voice and make your passions heard by speaking directly to your members of Congress and their aids.
If you would like to Participate virtually register here: https://give.sbaa.org/event/teal-on-the-hill-2024/e543830…